Vacancy Agile Coach
Are you passionate about the implementation of Scrum when it comes to big data, scalability issues and awesome data visualisations? Then you are the one we’re looking for! With 1000+ national and international clients that use our tools to support their online- and offline media monitoring, webcare, messaging, social analytics and content publishing, it’s safe to say that we are the market leader when it comes down to media monitoring in the Benelux. Does this sound as an environment you’d like to contribute your Agile talents to?
About the job
As an Agile Coach you will guide our three development teams in all aspects of Scrum and the Agile mindset, as they work on our applications such as the Brand Monitor, Content Calendar and Engage products. For this role we are looking for someone who can help us with the following:
- Coaching, teaching, assisting and guiding the teams in Scrum and driving process improvement.
- Facilitating the Daily Stand up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospectives with the teams.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owners, especially on grooming and maintaining the product backlog and adding value.
- Observing the teams and the systems they are working with – with the goal of spotting problems, surfacing process challenges and identifying areas for improvement.
- Bringing out the best in everyone in the teams, giving quieter team members a safe environment to speak out, reigning in the dominating voices and bringing the teams together to solve problems.
- Inspiring the teams to do the right thing, to produce the right results for our customers.
- Removing impediments or guiding the teams to remove impediments by finding the right way to remove the impediment.
- Creating graphs and reports about the Development progress that we can use for months/quarters, improving transparency and radiating information. Sharing this with the rest of the company to make sure they are updated as well.
- Bridging the gap between the Product Owners and the Development team when needed by scheduling and leading meetings.
- Keeping yourself (and the rest of the organization) updated with the best practices and new trends regarding Agile methodology and making sure we don’t get stuck in outdated things.
What we offer
- Fitted salary based on previous experiences and gained knowledge.
- A laptop for professional and personal use.
- 25 holidays based on a 40 hour workweek.
- The possibility to attend courses and trainings.
- Being part of ‘mature’ stacks that involves a lot of new and upcoming technologies.
- Working with enthusiastic and knowledgeable colleagues that are driven to produce high quality code and products.
- Two or more years of experience as Scrum Master/Agile Coach in a multi-project environment.
- Teams, Product Owners and stakeholders coaching, particular the Scrum teams.
- Able to communicate effectively inside and outside of the teams.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
Team Hierarchy and Philosophy
The team works on a relatively flat hierarchy. We are all here because we enjoy what we do, and we want to make something cool! This is something that you are able to (and encouraged to) shape. The team is informal and fun (also one of the company’s core values) and wearing headphones is not the universal “I’m busy, don’t talk to me” signal that you may have experienced before in previous jobs or teams. Ask questions, socialise, and if you need help, just ask for it. We are a friendly bunch, and any one of us will be happy to help you out with whatever you need.
We all take pride in our work, and you should too! By being proud of what we produce we can ensure that working together as a team isn’t only benefiting the company, but also your well-being and sense of self worth. Even as a new team member we invite you to speak up and get your opinions heard! Nobody is immune to being wrong, and telling existing team members how to improve is positive for all of us, as long as your approach is friendly and considerate.
Since its foundation in 2011 OBI4wan has been helping organisations to succeed in their media monitoring and online customer contact. Our user-friendly tool gives support to our customers with their online and offline media monitoring, webcare, messaging, social analytics and content publishing.
In this way a complete and accurate overview of millions of (inter)national messages and conversations for real-time web-care can be gained and targeted monitoring of your organisation, market or competition is possible, at all times and wherever you happen to be.
We have been collecting all relevant messages from popular social media platforms and millions of (inter)national blogs, forums and news sources. With the addition of innovative solutions for radio, TV and print monitoring you can be sure never to miss another relevant message. Our team of enthusiastic service agents and consultants are also there each day to advise clients on the best way to benefit from OBI4wan!
Our office is located directly next to the train station of Zaandam. According to our timely colleagues getting from the train to the building will cost you 2 minutes and 33 seconds. If you come to the office by car, we are located on the Korte Hogendijk 2, easily accessible from the A7.
Are you looking for a new challenge? We would like to get in contact with you! You can send your resume with contact details to Clariva Rijkland (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have any additional questions regarding the job, you can call us on 085 210 50 60. Or drop your information below, and we’ll give you a call back!