Vacancy Accountmanager Germany
With 1000+ national and international clients that use our tools to support their online- and offline media monitoring, webcare, messaging, social analytics and content publishing, it’s safe to say that we are the market leader when it comes down to media monitoring in the Benelux. Does this sound as an environment you’d like to contribute your talents to?
As Accountmanager (Germany) you’ll be responsible for you own regions/sectors in the German market. Next to your day-to-day activities in the Sales team, you will also work closely with the Marketing team to make sure the right content is available for your lead generation. As market leader in regards to media monitoring in the Benelux we want expand our national and international activities, which means that your focus will be abroad.
- Draw up and execute your own sales plan, based on your sectors.
- Initiate ideas that can be executed by the Sales- and Marketing team.
- Be a soundboard to Corporate Communication professionals with our potential clients and help them to map out the chances that OBI4wan has to offer them.
- Work with the latest tooling in Sales en Marketing automation and be up-to-date in regards to the latest trends.
- Strive to be an expert in reputation management and the urge to share this knowledge with potential customers.
What we offer
- Fitted salary based on previous experiences and gained knowledge.
- A Macbook and iPhone for professional and personal use.
- 25 holidays based on a 40 hour workweek.
- The possibility to follow courses and trainings.
- Being part of an ambitious team in an award winning organization in which everyone aims to be the best of Europe.
- You possess great (near) native German and English skills – both written and spoken.
- You have at least 2 years professional experience with Consultative Sales.
- You’re able to handle the entire cycle; from prospecting, to negotiations, to closing deals.
- You have experience with selling on selling IT solutions based on the wishes of the client.
- You’re willing to travel to Germany to meet with (potential) clients approximately every 2 weeks, 1 or 2 days.
- Familiar with software engineering practices such as unit testing, continuous integration, test driven development.
- You support our core values: Customer focused, Expert, Ambitious, Open & Informal, Fun.
- Previous experience within the (online) media domain.
Since its foundation in 2011 OBI4wan has been helping organisations to succeed in their media monitoring and online customer contact. Our user-friendly tool gives support to our customers with their online and offline media monitoring, webcare, messaging, social analytics and content publishing.
In this way a complete and accurate overview of millions of (inter)national messages and conversations for real-time web-care can be gained and targeted monitoring of your organisation, market or competition is possible, at all times and wherever you happen to be.
We have been collecting all relevant messages from popular social media platforms and millions of (inter)national blogs, forums and news sources. With the addition of innovative solutions for radio, TV and print monitoring you can be sure never to miss another relevant message. Our team of enthusiastic service agents and consultants are also there each day to advise clients on the best way to benefit from OBI4wan!
Our office is located directly next to the train station of Zaandam. According to our timely colleagues getting from the train to the building will cost you 2 minutes and 33 seconds. If you come to the office by car, we are located on the Korte Hogendijk 2, easily accessible from the A7.
Are you looking for a new challenge? We would like to get in contact with you! You can send your resume with contact details to Clariva Rijkland (firstname.lastname@example.org) If you have any additional questions regarding the job, you can call us on 085 210 50 60. Or drop your information below, and we’ll give you a call back!