OBI4wan offers award-winning solutions and services for customer engagement, chatbots, reputation management, and action-oriented insights from data and artificial intelligence. We make innovative technology accessible and next to user-friendly tools we also offer comprehensive services, such as research, data-analysis, strategy development and training.
- Founded in 2011
- 75+ employees
- Market leader in customer engagement, messaging, chatbots, media monitoring and data-analysis
- 1.350+ customers worldwide
- Multiple awards received, such as FD Gazelle, Main Software 50, Deloitte fast 50, Emerce 100 and more!
- Our mission: Truly engaged customers and organisation
OBI4wan in the media
OBI4wan is often a topic of interest in the press. Below you can find an overview of our most recent publications. Would you like to know more about the texts we publish ourselves? Then also have a look at our blog!
- Social listening: what is it and what can you do with it? via Tekdeeps
- How to overcome covid loneliness with AI via Health Business Club
- The Year in M&A, Social Media Analysis 2020 via Social Media Analysis
- Social CRM Tools: A Systematic Mapping Study via Springer Link
- PJ Strategy organized 14 Digital Round Tables during corona with CEO’s and directors of many different companies! via PJ strategy
Media insights for journalists & the press
Journalists, media and other members of the press often contact OBI4WAN for media insights to add more in-depth information to their publication. Data can give depth to an article, back up statements or add extra knowledge to a topic and/or online conversation.
Are you a journalist and would you like to know how a crisis developed online, how certain people are described or depicted on social media, or why certain topics are trending? Then don’t hesitate to contact us!
Media insights for research
OBI4wan also offers diverse possibilities to conduct research. Not only do we participate in national research, but we also conduct our own research in collaboration with our partners and offer our support in graduation projects. Would you like to publish an article about OBI4wan or do you have an idea for a publication we could contribute to? Please don’t hesitate to let us know!
When our data is used, recognition of authorship of OBI4wan is appreciated. In order to do this, you can request our complete press kit containing our logo, pictures and general information about OBI4wan.
Do you have any questions or are you looking for input for your research of article? Then don’t hesitate to contact us. Leave a message by filling in the contact form and we’ll contact you as soon as possible!